It is a great honor to have been named your 2015 NC-CCIM President. I look forward to serving alongside an exceptionally strong Board of Directors and our many committed volunteers statewide.
Our chapter has a rich history of providing exceptional benefits to its members, and your Board of Directors and I look forward to building on this in 2015. We remain committed to providing valuable programs across the state; programs designed to enhance your respective businesses, provide cutting edge education and create networking opportunities that will help get you get more deals done. Keep your eyes peeled for our traditional line up of programs including:
- Market Forecasts (Triad, Raleigh, Charlotte)
- Local networking events (Charlotte, Triad, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Asheville and Wilmington),
- 4 core classes for those pursuing the designation
- State Conference
- CE Days specifically designed for commercial practitioners
In addition, we will continue to look for opportunities to provide other programs and gatherings to our membership to add value. We are in the planning stages to bring you:
- Site to do Business Training: North Carolina will be the first chapter to offer training on the enhanced STDB format!
- Ward Center Advanced Education: We plan to bring some additional educational opportunities "live" to North Carolina.
- Intro and Calculator Classes: To introduce new practitioners to our business and the CCIM Institute
There are many other events as well; too many programs to highlight here, so please bookmark our website, www.nc-ccim.org, and stay tuned to the weekly email digest to stay on top of the many offerings.
In closing, I will reiterate that our chapter exists for YOU, our member. Your entire Board is open to any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations from you--please reach out to us. Take advantage of the vast offerings that your $95 CCIM membership entitles you to; it is the best deal in real estate!
I am excited about the opportunity to serve you in 2015 and will hope to see you as I travel our beautiful state.
Jay Taylor, CCIM
2015 NC-CCIM President